- Classes must be paid for when scheduled, due to the small class size. Please book online via the link in the class description.
- If you already have fabric in your "stash" that will work for the project, you may bring it and use it for the class. However, any additional fabric required would need to be purchased at The Sewing Box. The same policy also applies to notions and supplies.
- Missed classes for any reason are non-refundable. However, the student may "make up" the class at the instructor's discretion as time and space allows.
- If the teacher decides to reschedule a class due to bad weather or health concerns and you can not attend the new date a store credit will be given.
- Please refer to the project sheets specific to each class for any additional requirements.
- If there is pre-work assigned to the class, please complete it ahead of time to make sure you stay on track during the class. If you have any questions reach out for more information.
- If you are taking an embroidery or computer class, please pre load any designs or patterns and make sure all software is up to date.